SKU: #8459086Nature doesn't build every approach the same way, but the Psiphon SL Pullover has the performance for tackling variable-climate climbs, from alpine to standard rock climbing, without switching gear.Trim Fit Motion-friendly fit with reduced fabric for minimal bulk.SL: Super Light uses ultralightweight materials to improve packing and reduce bulk.Nylaz™ softshell:
• Wind-resistant shell features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistant protection.
• Highly abrasion-resistant for durable, lasting wear.
• Highly breathable and air permeable makes the piece suitable for variable climates
• Four-way stretch fabrication retains mobility.
• Compact design compresses down smaller than the average climbing shoe.
• 4.6 oz/yd²; 157 g/m²Tyono™ 20 hood:
• Lightweight nylon taffeta offers durable, resilient performance.
• Mechanical stretch for improved mobility.
• DWR (durable water-repellent) finish.StormHood™:
• Helmet-compatible hood with single-point drawcord.
• Laminated brim prevents moisture accumulation.
• Hidden snap system stows the hood when not in use.Three-quarter zip closure.Long sleeves.Stretch cuff gusset allows sleeves to be pushed up to the elbow.Zip chest pocket with water-resistant laminate.Harness HemLock™ inserts keep jacket in position under harness.Droptail hem with locking drawcord.Body: 85% nylon, 15% elastane.
Hood: 100% nylon.Machine wash and tumble dry.Imported.Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements:
Arc'teryx Psiphon SL Pullover SKU: #8459086